EAPNG provides positive and culturally sensitive support in the form of confidential counselling and referral service for your Papuan New Guinean employees delivered by our local Papua New Guinean Counsellors.
How does EAPNG help?
EAPNG can be accessed by your employees to address work or personal challenges.
We understand that working national employees may carry significant family burdens and responsibilities outside of work, by directly addressing their issues, they can be empowered to be more effective and productive.
How does EAPNG help leaders?
EAPNG can also provide support for leaders to assist them develop and discuss strategies to engage with their more challenging management and people situations.
What are some issues EAPNG can help with?
- Personal Issues – complex family environments, financial obligations
- Stress, depression and anxiety Issues
- Interpersonal and relationship Issues – risk of tribal or cultural disputes
- Assistance with drug, substance abuse or gambling addictions
- Trauma, grief and loss support – risk of robbery and domestic violence
- Relationship and communication issues with others
- Working life Issues General health and wellbeing – STD, HIV, TB &
Why should I provide EAPNG to my staff?
International research has shown that an Employee Assistance Program can;
Improve wellbeing – Employees with positive wellbeing will improve in their engagement with customers.
Increase retention – Increases an employee’s capability to cope with stress and change.
Improve return on investment – Increasing productivity and lowering absenteeism rates.
How does it work?
Employees with concerns are able to ring toll free to book a time for confidential phone counselling
Where specialist support is needed EAPNG will provide an appropriate referral.
Employee Assistance PNG is a joint venture partnership between Pacific People Solutions and CC Pacific Limited.
To learn more about how we can help your organisation, please contact us